Distance education is a field of learning which focuses on a convenient delivery of education to those who cannot attend regular classroom courses. Students of distance education access their courses through printed study material as well as online learning softwares. This is an advanced branch of learning through which students from any corner of the world can pursue their desired degrees of course with help of today’s technology.
Scope and Benefits:
There are numerous distance learning benefits which you ought to consider when electing to take an online distance learning course.
* Distance education promotes the opportunity to meet the needs of students unable to attend on-campus classes.
* One of the biggest distance learning benefit is the issue of flexibility and time. A student is not confined to classroom for a certain number of hours on a given day. Online courses provide flexibility when it comes to the completion of lessons.
* Increased access to learning
* Promotes life long learning
* Increased compensation and promotion potential
* Another benefit of distance learning to students is the ability to do interactive teamwork between groups. Students have the opportunity to correspond with others from different backgrounds and to hear from a variety of speakers from around the world.
* Access to experts and tremendous volume of online databases is also a distance learning benefit. Instead of searching for hours through card catalogs and library stacks, you can utilize an online search engine to find countless experts' articles and research databases within seconds.
* Instructor communication is an additional distance learning benefit. With the evolution of e-mail and internet chat rooms, instructor-student contact can be maintained and strengthened. This fosters a better educational experience for the distance learning student.
* Ever had to make a special trip to campus to drop off homework assignment? At two o’clock in the morning? The use of email can allow you to send your homework assignment at any time of day to your professor - safe and convienent. What a benefit for distance learning!
* Have to take a test? Allows you to take an exam without the need for attending a traditional classroom miles away.
* Financial benefits of distance learning exist as well. Without the need to leave your home for spending a semester or a year in a distant city, you can substantially save on transportation, housing, and food costs. It goes without saying that you can keep your full or part time job at the same time you pursue a distance learning course.
* Social benefits of distance learning? Without having to leave your community, you maintain your personal, cultural, and social lifestyle. Your circle of comfort is maintained, reducing additional stress.
Distance education is an education that aims to deliver education to students who are not physically present and the main advantage of distance education is the students rather than attending courses individually can communicate through internet with the teachers at their own time and can exchange the
material over the net, DLP India would be a great help for the students who are looking for distance learning courses in different field starting from Undergraduate to Post Graduate in Management and Technology.
For details visit
+91 11 4624190 or +91981020232